inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Die Verfügbarkeit dieses Artikels ist eingeschränkt. Wir melden uns bei Dir, falls es zu Lieferverzögerungen kommt.
- Artikel-Nr.: ST-ADB-X36-22
The new and improved ADB X.
The 2022/23 range is inspired by nature. As a company, Y1 is now carbon neutral and we are continually looking to reduce our impact on the planet, from reducing single use plastics to offsetting our carbon footprint. Our 2022/23 range is here to celebrate the amazing world we have around us.
Our thinned blade profile allows you to get under the ball more easily. It has the Y1 'Advanced Dribble Bow' for the creative player looking to combine dribbling and passing from anywhere on the pitch.
We’ve designed the ADB in collaboration with international Forwards, Midfielders and Defenders. This stick is a beautiful blend of balance and excitement - perfect for the all rounder.
The ADB X is manufactured with specially enhanced Swedish carbon to increase the power of the stick to a level above the usual 90/100% carbon sticks. The Swedish X carbon properties in the ADB X also allow the stick to remain incredibly soft to touch.
- Composition: 95% Carbon & 5% Aramid/Fiberglass/Kevlar
- Swedish X Carbon Jacket
- Balance Point: 39+-
- Weight: 525g +-
- Bow Size: 24mm
- Bow Placement: 250mm
- Y1 Swedish X Carbon Technology
- Reduced head design for ease of 3D skills on the move and reverse lifting
- Y1 ‘Balanced Toe’ design for easy picking on the reverse and 3D skills
- Y1 'Advanced Dribble Bow' specifically designed for creative players
- Bristled Extended High Control Area on head/shaft (EHCA)
- Hot Edge - enhanced backhand zone for power
- New Y1 Durashock Blend end cap to improve shock absorption and power transfer through the ball