inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit an Ihre Adresse ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: ST-MBW-706-22
The new and improved MB 70 - as used by Brendan Creed.
The 2022/23 range is inspired by nature. As a company, Y1 is now carbon neutral and we are continually looking to reduce our impact on the planet, from reducing single use plastics to offsetting our carbon footprint. Our 2022/23 range is here to celebrate the amazing world we have around us.
A gradual bow throughout the stick allows for consistency and control on the pitch. The MB shape has enough bow to allow lifting the ball while not compromising the flat hitting and slapping.
The MB 70 is manufactured with 70% Carbon and 30% Aramid/Fibreglass. This is a great blend of power and touch.
- Composition: 70% Japanese Toray Carbon & 30% Aramid/Fibreglass/Kevlar
- Balance Point: 39+-
- Weight: 525g +-
- Bow Size: 24mm
- Bow Placement: 250mm
- ‘Shaved’ head design for ease of 3D skills on the move and reverse lifting
- Y1 ‘Recurved Toe’ design for easy picking on the reverse and 3D skills
- Bristled High Control Area on head (HCA)
- Hot Edge - enhanced backhand zone for power